Formerley known as Rick's Bar, 208 Trafalgar Road, Greenwich, SE10 9ER
Guide Price £750,000
- Situated in a prominent position along Trafalgar Road, close to major retailers such as: Iceland, Corals, Co-op, Greggs and Tesco.
- Substantial residential development opportunity on prominent corner site (excluding ground floor commercial unit)
- Planning granted for 3 x 2 bed flats and 3 x 1 bed flats - planning approved for a 7th flat.
- Sold with vacant possession (subject to the lease to Ladbrokes)
- £750,000 for the freehold excluding the ground floor retail.
The property is located on a bold corner site within one of South East London's most sought after retail, restaurant and leisure thoroughfares. Existing multiple occupiers include Tesco, Iceland, Co-op, Greggs and Corals. Greenwich benefits from a relatively affluent population with the level of disposable income being one of the highest per capita in South London and having the additional benefit of a very little competion from adjoining towns, hence the strong pedestrian flow coupled with a heavy tourist influx for the Cutty Sark.
The premises comprise residential space with planning approval in addition to the rear of the shop a planning application has been submitted and approved for a 7th flat. The commercial space had already been sold on a long leasehold.
TO BE SOLD £750,000 for the freehold excluding the ground floor retail
We recommend all interested parties make their own enquiries to the Royal Borough of Greenwich. Business rate multiplier is 45.8p in the £.
Strictly by appointment with JOHN PAYNE COMMERCIAL 020 8852 6125
Location:Formerley known as Rick's Bar, 208 Trafalgar Road, Greenwich, SE10 9ER
View larger map
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars they
are in no way guaranteed and do not and will not constitute any part of a contract
or any other form of agreement. No liability shall attach to John Payne Commercial
or its representatives in relation to anything stated or omitted from these particulars.
All prospective lessees or purchasers are invited to and expect to inspect the property
to check the accuracy of these particulars and to seek appropriate advice from their
surveyor and/or solicitor.
Back to top